What makes a certain web site special? That’s some special features in the site. As a user we will not be satisfied unless there are some amazing features. In Web 3.0 there is some special features which will be used.
Here are a few of those features :
- Ubiquitous Connectivity is which allows access to media information such as mobile Internet access and mobile devices.
- Networking Computing software-as-a-service business models are capable of two more system to work together such as web service interoperability, distributed computing and grid computing.
- Openness: Web 3.0 is about openness.This is achieved by using APIs, protocols, data format, open-source software platforms and open data for creating new tools. To save user Identity from theft Web 3.0 .
- The intelligent web Semantic web technologies such as RDF, OWL,Semantic application platforms and statement based data stores.
- Resource Description Framework (RDF) is a standard model for data interchange
in semantic web computer applications, which is used in distributing information.
- Distributed database is the Data Web enables a new level of data integration interoperability, making data as openly accessible and linkable as Web pages. The Data Web is the first step on the path towards the full Semantic Web.
- Intelligent Applications all the properties and criteria, which can be explained and still be expected to succeed then the semantic web such as natural language processing.machine leaning,machine reasoning and autonomous agents.
- 3D Web & Beyond is used in three dimensional websites by using 3D model and then transforms them into a series of 3D spaces in web 3.0. It provides services like Avatars to personalize your Internet experience. This makes up for an integrated experience for the internet users as you can not only use it on computers but also on your mobile devices,cars,music players,microwaves,household security system and much more.
Would this features satisfy users?
WEB 3.0, [Online], Retrieved 1 Feb 2011.
WEB 3.0, [Online], Retrieved 5 Feb 2011.